In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
- Manual and automated testing in Scrum Team
- Create and run test cases based on User Stories
- At least 2 years experience in functional software testing
- Test experience of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems (back-end and front-end testing)
- Experience API testing by any tool (Postman, SoapUI)
- English level – upper-intermediate
- Good communication skills
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.
Nice to have:
- Telecom domain knowledge
- Basic automation skills in any tool
- SQL based data base experience
- Git. GitLab(GitHab)
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge
- German language