Senior programmer C++
We are currently looking to enlarge our Moscow IT team with the addition of a C++ guru. The right candidate will work in our small, but agile IT team to meet the demands of one of our rapidly expanding global clients – one that operates in the highly competitive Forex market. The financial services sector is heavily reliant on IT services to implement automated solutions. Our new candidate will understand this implicitly and will work on cutting-edge projects from the outset to further our client’s goals (risk management app, bridge between stock exchanges and MT4/5 etc.).
The applicant of choice will have:
- Strong C++development skills and experience (a minimum of 3 years);
- an adequate portfolio including experience in UI and scalable systems development;
- familiarity with Visual Studio;
- good working knowledge of STL 11-17, MySQL; QT, JS;
- a good level of written and oral English;
- ability to follow key development principles (KISS, SOLID or other);
- experience in dealing with big data;
- good interpersonal skills to become an organic part of our multinational team;
- FIX-protocol knowledge, MetaTrader 4/5 Server API and Manager API familiarity – this would be considered as a significant advantage
We offer a very competitive salary, depending on the successful candidate’s experience and skills, a pleasant green office with a friendly atmosphere and its own parking area near Metro Krasnoselskaya (For sure during the quarantine we plan to co-operate remotely).
Due to quarantine restrictions we are planning to start our co-operation on remote basis, but hope that we will return to the office based way of doing things soon!
We offer performance-based bonuses paid on a semi-year basis (2-3 monthly salaries approximately), not to mention many other incentives and perks that we are sure will make the right candidates want to stay with us, long term.
Mentioning current quarantine restrictions we are planning to start our co-operation remotely to be sure that we can guarantee the safety of our employees and their families.