Quantori is a new company with a long history. We have over twenty years of experience developing software for the pharmaceutical industry, driving their data strategies in the big data revolution.
Quantori is an international team: we have colleagues who work not only from offices but also remotely from all over the world.
- Test plans and automated tests creation in order to replicate real-world scenarios to approve the quality of the product;
- Participation in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and help other members of the QA team.
We are expecting:
- 5+ QA experience;
- Experience with Webdriver.IO and WebDriver Protocol;
- Experience with true cross-browser testing;
- Ability to improve the existing testing strategy to follow CI/CD;
- Hands-on experience with test cases management tools like QAComplete, Zephyr or TestRail;
- English level is from upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Chrome DevTools Protocol for Chromium based automation using Puppeteer;
- Experience with BDD/TDD approaches.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.