The tinyBuild is looking for a talented UE4 Senior Developer to join our expanding team delivering ground-breaking games. The successful applicant will join a team of talented and passionate designers, programmers and producers building inspiring and captivating titles in a friendly working environment.
Must have skills
- Good programming skills in C++;
- Development experience within the Unreal Engine 4, 3+ years.
- Understanding of OOP, design patterns and game architecture.
- The ability to write clear, maintainable, modular and portable code.
- The ability to adapt to challenges through self-driven education and experimentation.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have skills
- Experience using common machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of Deep Neural Networks and frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
- Experience of managing projects, ability to plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines
- Implementing, debugging and refining core features.
- Working effectively in a small team, and communicating with production staff, artists and other developers.
- Developing solutions that are simple to read, easy to maintain and easy for other disciplines to interact with.
- Contributing to design ideas.
- Time management, assisting in the planning of projects through task estimation.
- Relocation to Hilversum, Netherlands.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- You'll have the opportunity to specialize in areas that appeal to you, or remain a generalist if that floats your boat.
- You will have access to e-learning courses and conferences with a budget set aside for you to use.
Please email Cover Letter, CV and work samples to email@example.com with the prefix [Hilversum] in the title.