Remote PHP/Symfony Backend Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
HiringOpps is a quickly growing SaaS job board platform in a need of an independent Symfony contractor willing to work with us an a long term basis as a part of a distributed team.
We use PHP 8.0, PostgreSQL, Docker, AWS, SASS,
ES2020, webpack, Bootstrap, Redis, HAProxy load balancer. We have
ansible scripts for deployment, CI with Jenkins and more than 6,000
automatic tests including unit tests, Selenium tests and Behat tests.
the code is ran through phpcs, phan, eslint.
The requirements for this project include:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Symfony, Twig, and Doctrine.
- Experience in a version controlled environment utilizing Git and in utilizing public tools such as GitHub or BitBucket.
- Keeping up to date with developments in PHP and Symfony.
- Knowledge of common Linux command and experience using Linux shell.
- Experience working in a team.
- Responsibility and honesty.
- Being self-motivated for continuous work in a remote team.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree.
Additionally the following skills are not required, but are desired:
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Ansible or another provisioning tool like Chef or Puppet.
- Experience writing automated tests for PHP.
- Working with AWS products, namely RDS, EC2, S3, ElastiCache.
- Experience with PostgreSQL
All code written must adhere to SOLID standards with an eye towards quality workmanship.
The right candidate(s) will need to work as a team member and complete work items on a regular and ongoing basis. Code will be reviewed by one of the team members to provide quality control.
Strong knowledge of English is also required. We are open to international developers but only if we can communicate effectively.
If this sounds like you,
please contact us with your resume, GitHub profile (optional), and
base per hour rate along with some information about what you're
looking for in terms of work hours and ongoing relationshipю
- Remote work at your own schedule.
- Learn from fellow high skilled PHP developers.
- Payment in USD every 2 weeks.
- You pay your own taxes, we don't have to give part of your salary to the pension fund etc.
Contact us with your resume, GitHub profile (optional), and base per hour rate along with some information about what you're looking for in terms of work hours and ongoing relationship.