Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior React Developer, who has familiarity with GO to join our team of innovators!
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability.
The project is the result of 2 companies merging. Both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
The goal of the project is
1) to merge the 2 platforms,
2) provide enough functionality during the near term so new clients are onboarded to the new platform
3) extend the "new" platform with microservices, functions, scalability etc.
We will have a PO from the customer side. In addition, there will be developers from client company(s) that will be co-developing with us.
- Experience in HTML and CSS;.
- Good Knowledge of React Basics. Architecture of React. React main principles;
- Familiarity with GO;
- Proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop in a team;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members;
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Intermediate+ level
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests;
- Performing code review, UI optimizations;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, and design new features;
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
• Official and timely pay;
• Social perks;
• Sick pay, vacations;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;