IT Infrastructure, UC Engineer
Location — Nizhniy Novgorod
The UC engineer will be a part of the team responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance of Unified Communication services in large enterprise environment.
- Provide 2nd line support of the UC services (Telephony, Audio and Video Conferencing, Mobile services, Media equipment) in the large enterprise environment with centralized Data Center and 24 offices in Russia and CIS countries.
- Investigating and resolving requests and problems related to UC services.
- Participation in relevant ITS projects. Prepare technical requirements and technical architecture documentation. Perform new services installation and configuration. Interact with Telecom providers.
- Regular revising and developing UC services including actualization of security compliance, service architecture, corresponding documentation and support contracts.
Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in IT and 2+ years practical experience as a technical engineer in developing and support of UC systems in enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and operation experience in administration Microsoft server products: Skype for Business, Windows Server, Active Directory.
- Knowledge in VoIP services and products.
- Work experience with a range of UC product vendors, experience with Audio Codes, Polycom is a plus.
- Knowledge in computer networks, cloud technologies.
- Knowledge in enterprise Call Center solutions is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, team player.
- Higher education.
- Confident written and spoken English.
- Be ready to follow corporate values, standards and rules.
- Microsoft Skype for Business certifications is a plus.
- Great professional team and friendly environment in modern business center.
- Powerful and fast desktop with SSD and two monitors.
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days per week.
- Comprehensive remuneration package.
- Opportunities for career and professional growth.
- A wide range of training and development programs.