In this position you will be part of Integration team in IOTG Computer Vision organization. You will design, develop and use the automated system for continuous performance validation of Intel OpenVINO Toolkit, Multi-platform Computer Vision Solution. As a Performance Validation Engineer, you will be challenged to help building the UI-based tool for Performance and Accuracy validation.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design a scalable solution for accumulation of validation metrics and performance data
- Improve automation validation tools
- Help design a front-end solution
- Fix identified software defects
- Master's degree in Math, Computer Science or Physics
- At least 3 years of experience in programming
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Knowledge of SQL-based database systems
- Knowledge of modern Back End / Front End solutions architecture (Python, SQL, Node.js, Angular2+, Typescript)
- Domain knowledge in the area of Computer Vision and/or Deep Neural Networks is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.