Местоположение и тип занятости
The client of Acteon is a technology consulting firm with a worldwide team of experts partnering with customers to turn innovative ideas into creative software solutions, with a strong focus on time-to-market from Discovery to Delivery.
The Java Engineer’s role is to assist the design and implementation of information systems and networked software architectures that support core organizational functions and assure their high availability. We are seeking a Mid/Junior Java Developer to join the team and work on our incredible solutions for our clients!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least two (2+) years of work experience, with one (1+) or more years direct experience developing Enterprise Java software
- Work in an Agile environment with cross-functional roles; Be a proactive team player
- Engage in design and code reviews
- Research potential technical solutions and develop proof of concepts
- Work with technical architects and developers to finalize the architecture and design
- Effectively communicate with developers and management to convey the pros and cons of various project approaches
- Verify all software developed with automated unit tests
- Automate builds and prepare deployment packages
- Prepare documentation covering design and implementation
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production
- Keep up with industry trends and relevant system development technologies
- Continuous Integration, Build scripts (e.g. Maven)
- Version control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion); Continuous Integration Software (e.g. Jenkins)
- Judo optional
- Very strong knowledge of at least one major application framework (i.e. Spring
- Attention to detail. Mention the word ‘pineapple’, in your interview
- Proven project planning and management experience
- Experience contributing to open-source software (Bonus)
- Experience developing applications using JHipster (Bonus)
- Familiar with the technology stack used by JHipster: Angular, Spring Boot, Yeoman (Bonus)
– A unique experience in a fast-growing company centered on the values of sport: Performance, Exigency, Ethics, Challenge, Progression.
– Official salary in compliance with the Russian labour code.
– Excellent financial condition.
– Office in the center of Moscow.
– High level of interaction with the others filials of the group.
– Strong growth perspective.