JetBrains delivers tools that make professional software development a more productive and enjoyable experience. IntelliJ IDEA is our flagship IDE for productive Java development that comes in two editions: the free and open-source IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition – for JVM and Android development, and IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate – for web and enterprise development.
IntelliJ IDEA is a product loved and used by hundreds thousands of developers. But we know how much more we can do to bring more value to existing users and promote the product to new users.
We want to strengthen IntelliJ IDEA marketing by adding more people to the team that would allow for better focus in both product development and marketing outreach.
- Develop and manage promotion campaigns to drive product awareness and user engagement.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Work closely with the development team to determine product priorities and roadmap.
- Distill key functionality and features of the product into compelling marketing assets and advertising possibilities.
- Plan the launch of new releases and manage the cross-functional team to execute the plan.
- Communicate with sales team to coordinate joint marketing/sales activities.
- Work across company marketing to manage online marketing campaigns, events, SEO, web design and more.
- Continuously monitor the market to identify new opportunities and gain competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with evangelists and technical writers to ensure they deliver high-quality product-related content.
- Prepare public appearances such as exhibitions at trade shows, customer visits and training sessions.
- Amateur or professional software development experience, preferably in JVM languages.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation for user experience and business aspects.
- Degree or 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with IntelliJ IDEA or other JetBrains products is a great plus.
- Fascinating work in a friendly team.
- Developing products for software developers much like ourselves.
- Employment package pursuant to the laws of the country of employment.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Spacious, comfortable office with hot shower and other amenities.
- Hot meals, coffee, tea, sandwiches, juices and soft drinks free of charge.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Comfortable, ergonomic workplaces.
- Training, including language courses paid by the company.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Help in relocating from another region.