ITS department, KPMG Russia & CIS
- To be a member of 2-nd line support team, providing support and technical administration of web-based systems including Atlassian Jira, ABBYY FlexiCapture and many others.
- Participate at planning and implementing changes and new releases of those systems.
- Responsible for stable operations of those applications.
- Close communications with Business Owners and key users of those systems.
- Coordinate 3-rd line (external) support of those systems.
- Applications performance monitoring and optimization.
- Make updates to system documents;
- Conduct end-user trainings;
- Bug reporting and troubleshooting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in such IT areas as Application Support, Information Systems Implementation/Development or Business Analysis;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Track record of building strong relationships with business users;
- Demonstrated passion for learning new technologies;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Higher education (preferably technical);
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of providing Web Applications Support;
- Experience with implementing or supporting Document Management System and/or CRM systems;
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes at a large B2B company;
- Knowledge of contract management processes at a large B2B company;
- Understanding of application architecture, implementation approach and system development life cycle;
- Experience of working in a virtual teams;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, DNS and Active Directory.
- Great professional IT team and friendly environment;
- Laptop with SSD and additional monitor;
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days per week;
- Operation and support of various information systems to be used by up to 5000 users in 24 offices located at 8 countries;
- Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs.