We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to participate in a large international project aiming to create Web services for connected Danfoss automation hardware.
What you’ll do
- Manage and maintain our Azure Environment consisting of:
- Various 3. party services;
- Manage and maintain deployment and release management
- We are using Azure DevOps
- Automate, configuration and maintenance of infrastructure;
- Deployment to dev/test/prod environments;
- Design, automate and integrate CI/CD processes for continuous delivery;
- Security of infrastructure
- Continuous delivery to a cloud environment – preferable Azure
- Monitoring a cloud environment
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
- Strong and pragmatic troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills, ability to recognize "big picture"
- Strong communication skills with open styles, willingness and ability to work and regularly communicate with customers and teams
- At least Intermediate English
Work in a large international company: Work in a large, international company that produces and sells energy-saving equipment aimed at improving people's lives; Participation in ambitious and complex projects.
The opportunity to develop professionally and grow We compensate professional literature for work, we provide an opportunity to publish our articles and take part in various conferences, external and internal trainings.
Health and Sport We have a quality VHI program that includes dentistry, insurance for people traveling abroad. We offer preferential conditions for registration of insurance for family members, in the office is a doctor. We love an active lifestyle, have the opportunity to engage in volleyball and football, there are showers, on the territory there is a volleyball field, a tennis table.
Comfortable office for comfortable work We have kitchens with tea, coffee, a free lunch with fresh fruit.
Stages of the candidate interview:
- primary interview (a detailed discussion in Russian of your resume and portfolio);
- interview with a technical specialist (English).;
- final interview with the project manager (English).