Currently we are looking for an Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Mikhail, Senior DevOps Software Engineer: “We provide flexible solution based on cloud-independent modules (e.g. CD/CI, monitoring, code review, autoscaled environment etc.) to cover different parts of DevOps processes in Cloud. The modules are implement the DevOps best practices. Customer can select modules to meet their business goals.”
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Team Lead, 3 DevOps.
- 4+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks;
- Understanding asynchrony in Node.js (Event Loop, Node API and etc.);
- Experience with REST API testing tools;
- Experience with mobile testing tools;
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques;
- Understanding of test framework layers;
- Experienced with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Cypress and etc.);
- Experience with Performance testing tools;
- Hands on experience with NoSQL and in-memory data structure stores (Mongo or other);
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood;
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product;
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player.
Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Provide the best quality tests;
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports;
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators;
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing;
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure;
- Create technical and utility documentation;
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification);
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project;
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment.