We are looking for a talented Lead/Senior Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined UI/UX. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices.
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “The Project is a security helper system for the office that recognizes strangers and notifies the security department. It will be based on rVision and guest systems to recognize people it already knows. Potential candidate will gain the valuable experience with both AI and IoT technologies.”
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular2+;
- Strong expertise in ES5/ES6+;
- Strong expertise in Typescript;
- Strong expertise in HTML (semantic), CSS + preprocessors (BEM; OOCSS; SMACSS; etc), and writing cross-browser compatible code;
- Strong expertise in modern JS MVVM framework (Angular2+):
- Code best practices
- Change detection
- Lazy loading
- Angular Universal
- Expertise in RxJS & State Management;
- Expertise in Module manager/bundler (Webpack; Gulp; etc)
- Expertise in Testing frameworks/APIs (Jest; TestBED; etc);
- Expertise in Responsive/Adaptive Web Applications;
- Expertise in linters; code style tools (ESLint; TSLint; HTML/CSS linters; etc);
- Expertise in HTTP (HTTP(s); Methods; Headers; etc)
- Basic expertise in Web Security (XSS; CSRF/XSRF; XSSI; CSP; injections; etc);
- Basic expertise in Application Profiling;
- Basic expertise in NodeJS;
- Basic expertise in REST & DBs;
- Basic expertise in Cloud Computing Services (Amazon; Google; Microsoft);
- Hand on and implements complex Enterprise Applications, services, etc.;
- Technical Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Web Components;
- Web Workers;
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
English level: Upper- Intermediate
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular2+;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications;
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project.
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Opportunity for career growth.