Our company is acting as an intermediately in the job search for a US based corporation. Name is not disclosed due to privacy reasons.
- An online retailer with double digit yearly growth numbers (current at $12 million / year revenue, with a projected goal of $100 million within 5 years)
- 70 + staff members and roughly 20 outside contractors on the team
- In the process of 10 x growth output, with new facilities in US
- Adding development team to handle various aspects of the business.
- Monitor product performance, seller rankings, rate of reviews. Implement controls and reports.
- Optimize product listings and detail pages across multiple channels for best visibility.
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.)
- Conceive, design, and develop product positioning and messaging for new and current products that differentiate products and our brands in terms of price, quality, target market, and sales channel.
- Research, optimize, and track product keywords
- Actively monitor all marketplaces and make recommendations for changes to product listings based on market trends, opportunities, promotions and competitor listings.
- Collect and analyze data on consumer demographics, preferences and buying patterns in the marketplace to optimize our product portfolio and identify opportunities for growth.
- Analyze existing sales, traffic data and feedback within the company to identify trends, product and process concerns.
- Work closely with other departments on pricing, purchasing, products and sales initiatives.
- Report to managers with organized insights, suggestions, and solutions weekly. Compare past and current sales trends to determine growth forecasts and achieve targets.
All work is in English exclusively. Fluent English is a requirement.
Please provide a resume in English
Looking for a self driven individual who specializes in eCommerce and Marketplace Product Management, using analytical strategy to drive revenue. This person should be an innovative creative thinker for a dynamic changing eCommerce business, managing products on multiple platforms including Amazon, eBay, Walmart and others.
- Strong working knowledge of all business areas including: Merchandising, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Management.
- Understanding of digital marketing such as PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing.
- Solid Excel experience to perform data analysis, research/data gathering, data input, and data manipulation
- Self-starter and able to work independently to meet objectives.
- Analytical problem solver: ability to generate and synthesize insights from quantitative and qualitative data; ability to prioritize insights and translate into practical product improvements
- Bias for action: ability to take ownership, move quickly, and make everyday count; not afraid to test and pivot
Qualifications / Experience ===
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Marketing / Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience in (marketplace management, ecom marketing, magenement).
100% Remote work, work on your own schedule (several hours overlap with EST timezone is required)
Paid 10 days vacation + national holidays (limited to 5 calendar days per year)
Salary in USD 1300-1500 $
Work remote location does not matter