Our company is acting as an intermediately in the job search for a US based corporation. Name is not disclosed due to privacy reasons.
- An online retailer with double digit yearly growth numbers (current at $12 million / year revenue, with a projected goal of $100 million within 5 years)
- 70 + staff members and roughly 20 outside contractors on the team
- In the process of 10 x growth output, with new facilities in US
- Adding development team to handle various aspects of the business.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering pertinent data from multiple sources including retail website, ERP system and 3rd party software (or overseeing the process). You will analyze processes and provide analytics of inventory flows, from both SKU and financial perspectives.
At the current stage robust analytics is completely missing, therefore this position presents a perfect opportunity for someone passionate about analysis to dive into a lake of data and build new structures completely at their discretion.
- Ensure that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals.
- Evaluate data and translate it into actionable information;
- Work closely with the finance department and business owners to signal risk or opportunities identified in the analysis.
- Create forecasting processes.
- Create reporting mechanisms that proactively track and report KPI anomalies or deficiencies.
- Analyze trends within operations, including volumes, patterns and resource allocation.
- Analyze existing sales, traffic data and feedback within the company to identify trends, product and process concerns.
- Study shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic. Develop and analyze reporting to drive business KPIs for revenue, margin and customer experience
- Present real-time data in a highly visual format (dashboards) or quick-to-understand charts and graphs using business intelligence (BI) software.
- Conduct analysis that help improve sales forecasting, demand planning and production efforts.
- Work cross-functionally with our Digital and Finance teams to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing spend and the correct accounting of customer discounts/allowances.
- Gather and analyze large sets of data to find key insights and identify areas of opportunity across marketing, pricing and inventory; build models to forecast impact and measure results.
All work is in English exclusively. Fluent English is a requirement.
Please provide a resume in English
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative information concisely into strategic recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerBI (or equivalent Google Suite).
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
Qualifications / Experience ===
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related fields
- 3+ years experience working as a business analyst.
- Tech savvy. Knowing when to deploy scaled data mining vs manual input.
- Python, R, VBA or other languages is an asset.
- 100% Remote work, work on your own schedule (several hours overlap with EST timezone is required)
- Paid 10 days vacation + holidays
-Salary in USD 1300-1500 $
-Work remote location does not matter