AVAX GmbH is an innovative company with a web-based vendor management system for personnel service agencies.
For the further development of our SaaS solution, we are looking for a skilled developer for a REMOTE permanent position.
- Developing web-based B2B service
- Programming as a Senior full stack developer
- Participating in the functional design of new features (communications with the product owner and sales )
- Features development and continuous improvement
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Web developer
- Good knowledge in web development: Bootstrap, VueJS or ReactJS, CSS, HTML5, etc.
- Understanding of modern UX principles.
- Leaflet, Element UI Toolkit, GraphQL, Bootstrap, Material design
- Git, GitLab (as CI)
- Proficiency in test writing.
- Experience with Webpack or Karma or Mocha.
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate
- AWS infrastructure
- Sound understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and best-practice methodologies and design patterns
- 21 working days vacation
- Relocation is possible
- Business trips for team building
- An exciting and interesting work environment in an innovative startup without any entrenched structures and a great deal of room for new ideas and active participation
- Demanding and varied tasks with a quick assumption of responsibility