Database Administrator (relocation to Cyprus)
Местоположение и тип занятости
As Database Administrator, you will be responsible for 24/7 support of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems. You will be required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports. You will be providing support and assistance to development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications. You will be also actively participating in the products development and decision making.
- Design, development and administration of PostgreSQL databases.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of PostgreSQL databases.
- Management and maintenance of backups & recovery procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PLPGSQL code.
- Designing database packages and procedures.
- Security and access control.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
- Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
- 3+ years of experience in database administration and support.
- Basic operating knowledge of PostgreSQL DB
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, security issues, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PLPGSQL or PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL backup and recovery (WAL Archiving, Point-in-Time Recovery).
- Good knowledge of Linux, bash.
- Experience in database deployment.
- Basic knowledge in FX market domain.
- Advanced English
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance for employee and his/her family
- Visa support
- Friendly working environment
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more