Местоположение и тип занятости
We are an outsourcing company. All our projects are mostly small and medium-size. Most customers are in EST/EDT time zone. Slack is used for text communication, Skype for calls, Jira for task tracking.
This is a T-Mobile reseller which sells mobile phone packages for international travelers to the USA in an online store. T-Mobile is a US mobile provider. Packages include phone calls and internet data.
We are developing a custom application for managing and monitoring phone lines with resellers, and an interface for directly connecting services and other operations related to the mobile Internet as well as a support system for the support team.
PostgreSQL 9.6, Ruby 2.5/Rails 5.2, Sidekiq, Capistrano, webpacker, Rspec/Capybara.
We are looking for QA who has a strong analytical mind with attention to details and critical thinking to join our team. This is full-time 100% remote position.
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance position: testing web, mobile, and desktop apps.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies
- You should be experienced in clarifying the main scenario of a product, writing checklists, Test Cases and other testing documentation
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Basic understanding of CI and experience with Git/Bitbucket
- Experience in multi-device and cross-browser testing of websites and web services
- Understanding the principles of client-server architecture
- Experience using Postman or similar API testing tool
- Analytical skills, experience in working with requirements
- Automated testing skills (Selenium or relative experience)
- English (good reading, writing, listening and speaking)
Would be a plus but not mandatory:
- Experience in writing BDD tests (Cucumber or relative)
- Knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails applications
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Team player
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Verify customer defects, clarifying root cause scenarios for developer’s consumption
- Conduct comprehensive and rapid test development covering core feature logic (main scenarios)
- Work collaboratively with others to resolve issues and validate defect fixes, ensuring application functionality and stability for production releases
- Maintain and execute manual regression tests, ensuring the stability of production releases
- 100% remote full-time job
- A steady job, teamwork
- Method of payment is negotiable, we use Payoneer
- Paid vacation days