Unity3D C # Middle Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Hello! Red Rift, Inc. is looking for talented professionals worldwide!
The company is based in Michigan, USA. We are working on our own and commercial games and applications: Mobile, PC, AR / VR / MR, Web, Computer vision. To work on various interesting projects, we are lookin for: Unity3D C # Middle Developer.
You should have:
- Good knowledge of C #: SOLID, Linq, Patterns;
- Unity3D commercial experience more than 6 months;
- Experience in .Net environment for more than 2 years;
- Great proud for your work and addiction to coding!
What will be a plus:
Knowledge and skills to work with:
- UniRX / Promise;
- Photon (PUN2);
- ARKit (or analogues);
- OpenCV (or analogues);
- Asp.Net Core.
Another important advantage: having your own completed projects.
- Free schedule, employment 40h per week at any time convenient for you;
- A young team focused on growth and results;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment;
- Opportunity for continuous career growth;
- Variability of work, many projects of varying complexity;
- The ability to deploy in the United States or Israel to work on client projects.
Here you can get the condition for the test task (calculated for 4 hours):
Send your CV to email@example.com indicating the desired position in the subject.
In the letter, attach the completed test task, and also indicate the desired level of salary.
Ready to consider a resume including on the position of Junior and Junior Intern — indicate in the subject.