Местоположение и тип занятости
Litota Labs creates and implements unique IT solutions for the betting businesses.
Due to the increase in the number of projects, our team is looking for a Senior Analyst to provide quality support for the current projects, build and implement the process of Analytics in the company.
You will be in charge of:
- Creation of business and system analysis cycle in the company.
- Research of the subject area and collection of information from the customers.
- Transformation of customers' business requirements into technical specifications/User stories.
- Participation in the development process (together with the Project Manager).
- Presentation of the product/project plan to the customer.
To perform the tasks successfully we require:
- Experience of successful implementation of the Analytics process for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall and others).
- Ability to clearly explain ideas and convey their essence through flowcharts, diagrams, illustrations both to the customer and to the programmer (UML, BPMN , flowcharts).
- Skills of working with a remote team.
- Experience in writing technical specification for internal development teams as well as external contractors.
- Knowledge and successful application of various techniques for identifying requirements and communications (interview, brainstorm, benchmarking and analysis of markets, analysis of business processes, etc.).
- Fluent in English (both written and oral).
Important to us:
- Understanding the principles of client-server architecture.
- Basic SQL knowledge and database experience.
- Experience in describing interfaces for modules interactions, systems/integrations with external services (API parameters, API logic).
- Understanding the project roles areas of responsibility and software development projects life cycle stages.
- Interesting and large-scale IT projects.
- Stable salary that depends on your qualifications and experience.
- Friendly team of professionals.
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Schedule from 8:00 to 17:00 MSK, +/-1 hour.
- Registration by the labour code (full-time, without alignment).
- Ability to work in the office or remotely.