Front End Developer, Experienced UX Designer fully remote
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a creative designer with knowledge of front-end
technologies and UX best practices to join our team.
frontend developer, you will design new user experiences and create
mockups for new features developed as a part of the HiringOpps
front end code. You will create themes for new sites running
You will work closely with our backend team to provide the best experience for our platform users. You will be able to manager your own time, as long as the 40 hours/week are met. You will be able to pick new front-end technologies as long as they align with the goal of the project.
- Good written English skills. We don't have a lot of oral communications, but all the communication are in English. You need to understand and respond to tasks and descriptions without using Google Translate and making mistakes.
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS.
- Knowledge of templating engines, preferably experience with TWIG, Mustache.
- 3+ years, experience with designing interfaces. Understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Knowledge of version control system, preferably git.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts or Computer Science.
- Basic experience with Unix command line is not required, but strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of ReactJS is not required for this position, but we have another projects using it and having that would be a bonus.
HiringOpps is the software running job boards, such as DocCafe.Com and MedJobCafe.com. We are extending its future set and are offering it to new clients. We have sophisticated front end needs because the software supports multiple themes, HTML and CSS needs to be designed with that in mind.
Send your application to email@example.com.
With your application include a portfolio. Applications without a portfolio won't be considered.