The June Homes tech team is looking for an inspired, motivated QA to join our team.
We are looking for a QA to be involved in all aspects of the software quality. The goal is to ensure and sustain a high-quality product released to our customers.
The job suits a highly motivated person interested in developing a stable QA career in an expanding international company. Work time is flexible, with a regular online presence for conference calls and online meetings.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively communicate with team members abroad.
- Good English – written and conversational.
- Hands-on experience with testing on multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Understanding the key components of good test cases and defect reports.
- Ability to analyze test results and report defects.
- Basic experience with spreadsheets
- Experience working with a bug tracking system (Trello).
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/HTTP.
- Experience with GIT.
- Basic skills with SQL.
- Experience with Django.
Flexible working hours;
Well organized work with tasks;