Senior Front-End Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
The June Homes tech team is looking for an inspired, motivated Front End Developer to join our team. Primary responsibilities will be to use HTML5, CSS3 and some JS to develop new features for our SPA React app. We have a great tech team. All the tasks in the project are in Trello task manager.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great. They will own the design and implementation of major deliverables end-to-end. This position requires collaboration with fellow software engineers, UX designers, product managers, technical program managers.
- Translate UI/UX designs into code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of professional front-end development experience
- Good knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less/stylus/sass/postcss)
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, and functional programming
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs and single page applications.
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with modern build tools
- Experience with JS frameworks (React)
- Experience with build systems (gulp/webpack/npm scripts)
- Experience in optimization for mobile devices
- Experience of development with Node.js
- Experience with zeplin, avacado or other collaboration tools.
- Great knowledge of CSS animation, experience with JS animation.
- Will be + knowledge of JS animations frameworks.
- Clean code & good file storage and location required.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Administrative and other details (Great task descriptions)
- Fulltime remote work
- Registration - official contract
- Test period - 2 months
- Holidays and vacations - American
- Opening hours - European
- Organization of interaction - Slack, Google Meet, Sprints