C++ Unreal Engine 4 developer (Oculus team, USA)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Akvelon, a business and technology consulting firm, works with clients to achieve success in their strategic goals and day-to-day missions. We strive to be the best place to work among Seattle and California based technology companies.
Among our clients, you’ll find Oculus, Facebook, Microsoft, Reddit, Lyft, DoorDash, Intel, Starbucks, HTC, Disney, OpenTable and others. We are growing rapidly and the list of our clients is expanding.
We are looking for C++ Unreal Engine 4 developers who want to work for such an international company with great growth possibility as Facebook/Oculus (relocation to USA).
Вы будете работать в одной из штаб квартир Facebook/США совместно с инженерами Oculus. Главной вашей задачей будет разработка Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) приложений в команде RND (Research and Development), отвечающей за практические эксперименты и демо в области Computer Vision: Machine Perception and Sensing.
• Partner closely with the Oculus engineering and design teams to define and develop content (games, simulations, and visualizations) in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4).
• Collaborate with other researchers and engineers across machine perception and sensing teams at Facebook to evaluate and advance state-of-the-art AR/VR systems
• Develop Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) content for practical experiments related to large scale long-duration sensing and machine reasoning.
• 4+ years in C++ programming with strong coding and debugging skills.
• 2+ years engineer experience working with real-time 3D graphics development.
• Solid expertise in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) on both level design and engine/game programming.
• Knowledge of modern real-time rendering pipeline and GPU programming (DirectX, OpenGL, CUDA)
• Experience building real world system, including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python)
• Experience of C# programming and GUI design.
• Knowledge of offline rendering with ray tracer.
• Experience of cross platform graphics programming on both Linux and Windows.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Experience in any of the following fields: Computer Vision, Sensor Modeling, Sensor Fusion, State Estimation, 3D Reconstruction, Mapping & Localization, 3D geometry, Physics based models, or a related field
• Experience with testing and modeling (products or open-source/Git software) of inertial/optical/acoustic sensing devices
What you can expect from us:
* Income that fits American standards
* Challenging and interesting tasks
* US visa sponsorship
* Travel reimbursement
* Transportation compensation
* Medical insurance