Software Developer at Human Engine
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our company, Human Engine, is a game development and 3D Character creation studio based in Los Angeles, CA, with a growing creative team in Manila and in Clark, Philippines.
We offer development services for PC and mobile games, virtual reality and augmented reality experiences. We specialize in 3D asset creation. Using our state-of-the-art pipeline, we make photorealistic virtual characters ranging from highly detailed models to optimized game-ready assets.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience in software development using various framework, SDKs, and languages
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good experience in programming using C# and or C/C++
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any course equivalent
· Experience in writing automation scripts using CLI, SDK of any software is definitely a plus
· Experience on using game engine such as Unity and/or Unreal is a plus
· Experience on any 3D software creation tool is a plus
· Recent graduates are welcome to apply
Qualification: Bachelor's / College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree
Required Skills: Knowledgeable on C/C++/C#, CLI, SDK, and frameworks
Year(s) of Experience: At least 1 year(s) of experience
Position Level: 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee
Specialization: IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
Job Role: Software Developer / Programmer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Location: Manila, Philippines.
Human Engine will provide an apartment in an upscale apartment complex owned by a European company. Manila is a great place to be:
If interested, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org