Senior Web Designer UI/UX
Местоположение и тип занятости
Protecting the world for 21 years, 400 million users, 37 offices around the world. Today our team – 4 000 experts – ordinary people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyberthreats 24 hours a day. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself.
Senior Web Designer
We are looking for a Senior Web Designer with solid UI/UX experience to join Global Brand Design team.
Web Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, prototyping, designing graphic elements, illustrations, web components and layouts.
From concept through execution, this role will be responsible for bringing the brand and our various marketing initiatives to life in a way that will create consistency and elevate our image to our various audiences.
- Develop creative solutions for corporate website, marketing initiatives including banner ads, promotional pages, and user interfaces.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer or UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of Figma/Sketch design software and wireframe tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe CS including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Good time-management skills.
- Become a part of the cool experts team
- Medical insurance with dentistry for you and your children
- Learning opportunities: meet-ups, conferences, certifications, 7 foreign languages
- One of the best offices in Moscow: 2 gyms, sauna, restaurant, massage, and a doctor
- Monthly cash-bonus for meals
- Relocation program for all-russian and the EEA countries candidates
- And you probably have heard about our corporate parties!
We do not offer: illegal salary, dress code, boring tasks, old-fashioned technologies, gloomy colleagues