Middle/Senior Android developer
• Customizing Android framework for custom Android Device;
• Source code optimization for performance, stability and power consumption improvements;
• Source code changes review;
• Requirements analysis. Feasibility analysis. Architecture and design implementation and review;
• Negotiation with partners for requirements clarifications.
• Deep knowledge of Android framework architecture (such as Graphics and Input subsystems, power management);
• Experience with Android, Java and C/C++ programming 3+ years;
• Experience with Android SDK, NDK;
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, networking, concurrency;
• Experienced user of modern version control system such as Git or SVN;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
• Programming for Linux systems.
Comfortable office in the historical center of Moscow, high-professional and friendly team, competitive salary and social package.
Please be ready for test case