Currently we are looking for a Senior Java /Scala Developer to join our team!
About the Customer:
The Customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables companies to understand consumers and consumer behavior. The company measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming, advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, products) on a global and local basis.
The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries spread across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About the Project:
The Customer has infrastructure of daily jobs to process incoming data from proprietary devices and from partners. The main goal of the Project is to make infrastructure ready to process new data, coming from the Customer’s client.
- Master or bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics;
- 3-4 years of Java application building experience;
- Excellent coding skill in Scala and Java;
- Good knowledge of Apache Spark;
- Hadoop, Jenkins;
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS, C3;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Capable to go on business trips to USA;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Meeting attendance.
English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate
- Probationary period is 3 months;
- Business trips are possible;
- Flexible working hours;
- 28 vacation days;
- It is possible to work remotely some days.
- Timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
Interview in English.