Senior developer (Linux kernel)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who is excited about building a Software Defined Wide Area Network Router (SD-WAN Router) platform. The qualified candidate should enjoy crafting quality code that enhances the stability, and the overall quality of our new products. This candidate will help define and develop new network stacks and build new features. We are committed to shipping highest quality software. We have created a fully integrated development environment to support Agile development with continuous integration using Atlassian’s software tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with product management, mobile developers and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to define and implement highly scalable SD-WAN router platform.
- Develop detailed design and architecture documentation for the mobile app based Control Plane for the new generation of routers; similar to current routers’ management tools.
- Implement unit and subsystem tests and integration of these tests into our continuous Integration platform.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers.
- Effective participation in an Agile development environment.
- Help QA team in development of test plans for maximum test coverage.
- Solid experience in Linux software development (Kernel, Bootloaders).
- Familiarity with OpenWrt is a big plus.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Competitive salary.
- Life work balance.
- Gym membership.
- Company outings.
- Trips to US.
- Generous paid vacations and holidays.
OOMA is expanding its product portfolio and engineering teams. As part of that effort we are building the next generation network router for home and small businesses. This product combined with our existing VOIP telephony and Home Security products will provide powerful capability to residential and small businesses. Ooma is a US based company with engineering team in different parts of the world. We are expanding our network engineering team in Moscow in partnership with Kelly services. To learn more about Ooma please review our web site (www.ooma.com) and contact our local talent acquisition team.
To apply, you can write me at: email@example.com