Full Stack Product Engineer. If you have clean code and creating value for users
How we work
We strongly believe in autonomy and complete ownership. So instead of a corporate hierarchy with more layers than an onion, we work in small independent teams.
And it's up to every team to make the calls. You know what you want to create, you validate your ideas, you set the KPI-s, you track them. Build, measure, learn, and repeat. Of course, our superstar team is always there to guide and support, but you lead the way.
With great power. But if you value freedom, self-governance, and stimulating challenges, we would be just wonderful together.
Our engineering team
Everybody takes full responsibility of the product. This means of writing automated tests to ensure your code works. There is no manual QA - if CI is green code in master is automatically deployed to production.
Today we have 6 engineers with a never-ending passion for technology, product, and user experience. By the end of next year, we are expecting to grow at least 7x - this is your chance to be on board.
What we're looking for
- Fluency in Java (or Kotlin) - we use Spring Boot
- Strong understanding of OOP and Clean Code
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks like React
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and schema design
- A fan of writing unit tests and TDD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Customer focus - you believe that you need to figure out what to build next
- Knowledge of the Lean Startup Principles (MVP, Build-Measure-Learn)
- Ability to work independently and deliver your own solutions to problems
- We have 7 nationalities in the team, so fluency in English is a must.
Nice to have
- Experience with Devices - setting up infrastructure (AWS) & CI
- Knowledge of payment platforms, crypto & blockchain * thingies *
- Understanding of the Agile Principles, Scrum / Kanban
- Experience in distributed and concurrent systems, knowing the tradeoffs between stateful / stateless and synchronous / asynchronous architectures
What we offer
- Be part of an incredible team of people from all over the world;
- Work in a rapidly expanding team and grow your responsibilities in time;
- Immense learning opportunity in Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies;
- Competitive salary, motivation package, and all kinds of small perks to keep you happy with us;
- Environment that encourages self-development, learning, and growth;
- "Work hard, play hard" culture - regular team events from skiing weekends and trekking to happy-hours and board game nights.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and healthy snacks
- Team lunches weekly
- Dog friendly (two office dogs)
- Free book orders, periodicals, and office library
- All necessary tech and equipment
- At least 30 paid vacation days annually
- Health insurance
- Sports compensation
- Employee led training sessions - for example weekly coding seminar or crypto seminars
- Regular internal workshops and lighting talks - topics anything team is interested in from UX to productivity
- Weekly 1on1 coaching sessions - every team member has a dedicated coach to set, track, and achieve your personal and professional goals
- External speakers and visitors - guests from different backgrounds sharing their experiences
- Coaching training - annual formal training
- Regular team events - some examples what we've done so far: trekking, skiing trips, painting classes, handball training, summer days, happy hours and ad hoc parties etc.
Please feel free to apply through: https://www.getchange.com/careers