- Know when and how to design new data structures and algorithms.
- Apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc) to product requirements.
- Understand the fatal impact that poor product design decisions can have and strategies on how to avoid them.
- Communicate their technical decisions in a clear, written manner so that other people on the team may follow their direction.
- Define data structures and object models.
- Create algorithms to solve high-value problems.
- Map solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services.
- Make decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity.
- Communicate clearly (especially in writing).
- Provide active daily feedback to individual contributors writing Important Technical Decisions. Help make them simpler and clearer.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Interview new VPs of Technical Product Management and guide them through a structured training period.
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE.
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#.
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers.
- Excellence in reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions.
- Ability to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content.
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams.
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process.
Experience working for a Top 100 software development company such as:
- Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Facebook...
- A leading financial institution such as Goldman Sachs, Citi, HFT Trading firm...
- A software outsourcing organization (as one of the top 5 technical architects).
You can get the job in one day! We invite you to take part in the group offline selection. Crossover Hiring Tournment will be held May 12 in Moscow. Registration is required. Detailed information on the link: https://crossover.timepad.ru/event/710650/?utm_refcode=ae615c0c300a44376eec5e4788e9c706324766f0