Senior Front-end developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development offices are in Minsk and Brest, Belarus. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to work on a global e-commerce project and play a critical role in building both product features and developer infrastructure.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain user-facing features;
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX requirements;
- Maximize code reuse by splitting large projects into smaller libraries;
- Optimize application code for speed and scalability;
- Identify strategies to systemically improve code quality;
- Automate repetitive tasks and enhance the developer experience;
- Stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in the JS community.
What We'd Like To See
- 5+ years experience in professional software engineering;
- Deep understanding of React and/or React Native;
- Expertise with a modern state-management framework (Redux, MobX, Cycle.js, etc);
- Affinity for profiling and analyzing code to identify areas for improvement;
- Good understanding of various CI services (Jenkins, Travis, Coveralls, Pipelines, etc).
What's in it for you?
- Work with senior engineers;
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
- Competitive salary + annual bonus;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.