XtremIO develops a new class of storage solution based on groundbreaking innovation in primary storage design. Leveraging Solid State Drive (SSD) technology, we re-architect storage to deliver unprecedented value in performance, economics, operations, and data management efficiencies, addressing major pain points in high growth Enterprise IT markets.
Originally backed by some of the world's preeminent venture capital firms, XtremIO was acquired by EMC in May, 2012. XtremIO R&D operates as an independent entity within EMC, giving the company a unique combination of start-up culture and agility, with the financial backing, stability, and resources of the world's #1 data storage company. XtremIO R&D is located in Herzliya, with its Sales & Marketing office in San Jose, CA.
We are looking for a “hands on”, independent and creative Solutions Architect for a unique position which requires high technical abilities combined with high verbal and frontal abilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to product Oracle best practices white papers when used on Dell EMC XtremIO and It’s eco-system products.
- Able to produce marketing materials (demos, videos, presentations) about the above.
- Able to assist sales-led campaign where his / her expertise are needed.
- Able to investigate next generation technologies (NoSQL, MongoDB etc) and produce white papers about them
Work Experience and Education
- BS or MS in technical field required (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- Expert in Oracle DBs (both OLTP and Data Warehouse) workloads and system administration tuning
- Expert in virtualization (Both VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Able to provide collateral materials (demos, white papers, articles)
- Fluent level of English for both verbal and written documents
- Customer facing skills including the ability to translate technical concepts to the audience
- High level skills in storage including troubleshooting
- Scripts writing ability
- Hands-On experience with containers technologies (Docker, kubernetes etc)
- Hands-On experience with the next generation databases like NoSql, MongoDb etc
- Scripts writing ability
Joining Us, You Will Get
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certifications
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- 34 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop