Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire experienced CloudOps / DevOps Engineer to join our Team in Limassol, Cyprus.
Our CloudOps / DevOps Engineer will act as a person who provides methodology, vision and technological solutions aimed to optimise complex product delivery terms inside Cloud. He\she will provide dynamic infrastructure which is defined and controlled as a code elements. We need person who has absolute cloud native and early adopter. We need: Dev-native. Automator. Challenger.
-At least 3 years of automation experience with OOP concepts and modern scripting languages (Python, Yaml, JSON, Terraform) inside Linux servers. Adept of Inrastructure-as-a-Code principles;
-At least 2 years of experience in creating, automating, monitoring and supporting large scale production environments in Clouds (Primary AWS, Secondary Azure/Google);
-At least 2 years of experience with provisioning configuration management, and containerisation solutions and clusters such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Cattle or similar technologies and clustering engines;
-At least 1 year of experience with large-scale software implementation (high transaction volume, high-availability concepts);
-At least 1 year of experience in development and improving CI/CD in a commercial software development;
- As a plus: 2 years of AWS APIs experience
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Сompany fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- The best view to the sea from our own roofbar.
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.