UI/UX designer (intermediate english required)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We're looking for an exceptional UI/UX designer for our Products!
Long term. Could be part time initially but we've got a lot of tasks and full time is possible as well. More or less it's based on your skills and efforts in understanding the product and willingness to contribute and deliver.
G-Plans is health platform that makes personal nutrition accessible to wide range of people. 2 years on the market and growing fast. International distributed team (USA/Bulgaria/Ukraine/Russia).
No formalism or bureaucracy. Everyone on the team has their own responsibility and communicate to each other horizontally w/o any barriers.
We've got several big chunks of work we would like you to hop on:
Some examples of such tasks:
- Whole web platform redesign – guided by our lead designer and given current new mobile app design.
- Constant improvement of current UI/UX on platform and app alongside with devs and analyst. Including A/B tests of new UI.
- Conversational English
- 2-5 years experience in Mobile, Web Adaptive UI and UX
Would be nice:
- if you already had remote work experience
Every benefits small/growing teams have:
- no bureaucracy, direct communication to founders and team members
- flexible work schedule
- you'll become our core team member
- salary is in USD and growing as we grow
1. Please review screens of current web platform and mobile app
2. Initial communication (interview, some test task etc.) – everything is in english directly with our lead designer. He's from CA so be ready to talk at 8pm Moscow time (or a bit later).
3. For obvious reasons we will only review english CV and intro you'll write. Please attach some of web/mobile work you've done. Would be nice to see your reasoning behind it (like "I've removed this button and added checkbox because...").