As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for the appearance of the product that delights and inspire, working with the latest technologies and using the most advanced techniques to make the life of millions of financial experts and newbies easier. This is a remote position, so we're looking for someone who can work at least 6 hours a day within our timezone working hours (UTC+2).
- You always develop with the business’s vision and end goal in mind.
- You are smart, persistent, and get the job done.
- You strive for perfection: "it works" just isn't good enough.
- You've crafted clever and elegant solutions to difficult problems. You've probably also written a few ugly hacks and they still bother you.
- You are dedicated to building great software for the long haul even when requirements inevitably change.
- You are happy working in uncertainty (or at least can stay positive while doing it ;))
- You are a great communicator and never assume that everyone are on the same page.
- You're disciplined in tracking your progress.
- 2+ years working with AngularJS and Angular 4
- Strong focus on code quality by applying clean code principles, unit testing / TDD / BDD
- 2 or more websites in your portfolio that you can share a link to
- Fluency in written English
- Commitment to staying current with new technologies and industry practices and trends.
- Excellent attention to details and self-discipline
- Develop our client and internal web applications in an agile environment
- Use your expert knowledge to bring fresh new ideas to the table
- Analyze UI/UX and its features and then plan & implement them in a test-driven way
- Exchange ideas and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Participate in solution architecture discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Experience in server application development (Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial or other start-up experience
- Skype video introduction
- Request to send code samples (a few pages)
- Technical Interview
- Proposal and onboarding