You’re a creative self-starter that feels comfortable in cross functional roles working alongside other marketers, sales and leadership to strategize and execute targeted integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging a wide array of tactics in the marketing mix to drive revenue.
Reporting to Product Manager, Campaign Manager will be responsible for the scheduling, creation, execution, monitoring, testing and analysis of the email campaigns of new verticals (funnels) across proprietary platform and multiple partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating, managing and executing marketing strategy for new verticals with the express goal of accelerating the sales funnel and driving revenue;
- Organising the proper A/B testing of new offers and email templates in order to establish the conversion on the new verticals;
- Support email marketing program in executing email communications to support partner products and promotional offers;
- Assure accuracy of all campaigns (audit creative, promo messaging, links, legal, setup, etc.);
- Analyze campaign metrics, provide insight and recommendations, and report on performance;
- Help achieve forecasted performance of email marketing channel through optimization and testing;
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance;
- Log and monitor web development bugs affecting the email marketing program to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Account-based digital marketing experience (3+ years);
- Experience with A/B testing and experimental designs;
- Understanding of current Big Data/database technologies, relevant industry trends and competitive landscape;
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and email best practices;
- Familiarity with Web analytics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian;
Experience with email marketing;
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills;
- Strong team player with a positive attitude;
- Comfortable and able to track multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines;
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge.
Benefits & Perks
• Ability to learn and to try yourself in new areas;
• No boring meetings;
• No bureaucracy;
• Cool & friendly team;
• Office on the seafront and enjoyable working environment;
• Paid relocation to Limassol, Cyprus;
• Medical insurance and Sports programs;
• Paid vacation (20 working days), 3 personal days and paid sick leave;
• Corporate events and activities;
• Unlimited cookies & fruits;
We invite candidates from different countries: Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, and other countries ready to relocate.
EU work permit will be an advantage
Высылайте пожалуйста резюме по ссылке https://centroholdings.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.ph...