Data Analytics Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
My name is Alex, I am a person behind Soul — a BaaS platform that enables developers to create mobile and web dating applications and any other services for realtime human interaction.
Soul’s story started on January 2016. Over the the course of three months we created a functional prototype and held a Dating App Hackathon in Moscow to validate our ideas and implementation.
Less than a year later we’ve successfully fully migrated our first client, Pure to Soul Platform and got a 100K USD grant from Amazon to help us scale.
My team consists of three backend engineers, three mobile software engineers and two mobile QAs.
I am looking for a person that would design, build and maintain an analytics solution for our products.
- Design and build data warehouse solution for our products
- Interface with engineers and product owners to understand data needs
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Maintain and manage data warehouse
- Build automated reports to answer demands of product owners.
- 2+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
- 3+ years experience with Python or R
- 2+ years experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- 2+ years experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- 2+ years working with analytics in a gamedev project
- English — Professional working proficiency
- Remote or at our HQ (Lisbon, Portugal)
Please send me your CV and your story to email@example.com
Annual bonus if key goals are achieved
Quarterly bonus if key goals are achieved