Backend QA Automation Engineer
My name is Alex, I am a person behind Soul — a BaaS platform that enables developers to create mobile and web dating applications and any other services for realtime human interaction.
Soul’s story started on January 2016. Over the the course of three months we created a functional prototype and held a Dating App Hackathon in Moscow to validate our ideas and implementation.
Less than a year later we’ve successfully fully migrated our first client, Pure to Soul Platform and got a 100K USD grant from Amazon to help us scale.
My team consists of three backend engineers, three mobile software engineers and two mobile QAs.
Right now I am looking for a person that would help us improve and maintain the quality of our backend services.
- identifying the acceptance criteria for development tasks
- assuring the quality of delivered software
- identifying, documenting bugs in existing systems and prioritising bugfixes
- BDD Testing — 1+ year
- server software testing — 2+ years
- REST APIs testing automation — 2+ years
- Web Interface testing automation — 2+ years
- experience with an object-oriented programming language — 2+ years (Python, JS ES6)
- load testing
- penetration testing
- English — Professional working proficiency
- Remote or at our HQ in Lisbon, Portugal
Annual bonus if goals are achieved
Quarterly bonus if goals are achieved