Senior Front-end developer (React)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Moovweb's cloud-based platform delivers experiences optimized for any device. As the fastest-growing mobile solution, Moovweb allows market leaders to adapt new experiences fast, iterate often, and deliver better mobile experiences. Founded in 2010, Moovweb is headquartered in San Francisco. Moovweb delivers over 2.5 billion pages to 60 million mobile users every month, powering hundreds of mobile experiences for market leaders including Nordstrom, AIG, Kaiser, McKesson, Fairmont and Campbell's.
Come join a small team of the best developers we can find around the world to build our next big product, MoovCheckout. We are enjoying working hard together as a team and looking to add a few more key people to the effort. Moovweb currently powers experiences visited by one-third of mobile Americans each month. The product involves solving some interesting problems:
- Processing big streams of real-time data
- A big front-end problem that others have not been able to address
- Node.js/io.js, Rails
- AWS Kinesis/Redshift/Elastic Map Reduce
- React, C3.js/D3.js
- Vagrant, Travis CI, and Code Climate
You are a great fit if you have these experiences and qualities:
- Fast learner; curious by nature
- 4+ years of experience developing production code
- Deep experience with at least one of the technologies above, especially React
- Passion for software and your craft. You care about creating great software architecture, clean code, testing, documentation, proper tooling, etc.
- Strong ownership of your own and your team's work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of web architecture (HTTP, APIs, web stack)
- Ability to understand product and translate it into code
- Fearless - you view challenges as opportunities and embrace them. You learn from failures and move on
- Bias to Action - you jump into ambiguous issues without hesitation
We have some requirements that when met we would be interested in hiring.
- demonstrate knowledge of React and using/creating components
- familiarity with github
- ability to translate requirements
- example quality code
- stronger communication
- experience with ES6
- demonstrate modular design
We'd love to tell you much more about it when we speak.
skype - barrracuda