As a Manual Test Engineer, you will be a member of the Quality Assurance (QA) team and you will be working closely with other QA team members and Research & Development (R’n’D) team members on test project assignments.
- Review system requirements specification, features descriptions and present test scenarios
- Assist with test plan creation and setting up test environment
- Use Test Management Tool to develop manual test scripts and to generate the QA metrics.
- Manual execution of test cases related to test plans and test projects.
- Executing functional testing, regression testing and non-functional testing (including stress, performance and load testing).
- Report issues identified in the bug-tracking tool and ensure these are assigned and resolved.
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments
- Provide test reports to the Head of QA & Testing.
- Experience in testing of applications (functional and non-functional)
- Experience with different operating systems (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Experience with *nix-like OS (OS X / Linux), bash-scripting
- Experience with TestLink, TestRail, Jira, Jenkins, Git
- Good communication skills, ability to work in highly dynamic project
- Have excellent attention to detail and be a good problem solver
- Written and spoken English
What we can give you
- Good compensation and benefits
- Medical and dental insurance
- Corporate doctor at the office
- Lunch compensation
- Cookies, nuts and Nutella :)
- Gym discount and massage chair
- Interesting work with smart colleagues.