Full stack Developer (React/Django)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Who we’re looking for
A smart, motivated and productive developer who enjoy working both on front-end and back-end development and care greatly about the craft of coding. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product. We’re a 100% remote company, so you should be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined. You should care deeply about writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code.
- Develop back-end features using Python and Django.
- Ability to work independently — accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Create pragmatic OO design and clean code for its long-term cost benefits, and testing
- Refactoring existing codebase
- Continuous integration
- At least 2 years of experience with Django/Python
- At least 2 years of experience working with React or AngularJS
- Proficient with Zeplin (zeplin.io) and PerfectPixel, able to produce "pixel perfect" code
- Database experience including PostgreSQL (queries, design)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
- Experience with distributed source control systems (Git)
- English (at least intermediate)
How to apply:
Send an email to hello (at) timespothq dot com. Mention "moikrug.ru" in your cover letter.
- Relevant projects (links) and experience
- Links to Github and Linkedin (optional)