As Database Administrator, you will be responsible to maintain database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems. You will be required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports. You will be providing support and assistance to development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Design, development and administration of PostgreSQL databases.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of PostgreSQL databases.
- Management and maintenance of backups & recovery procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PLPGSQL code.
- Designing database packages and procedures.
- Security and access control.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
- Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
- 3+ years of experience in database administration and support.
- Basic operating knowledge of PostgreSQL DB
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, security issues, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PLPGSQL or PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL backup and recovery (WAL Archiving, Point-in-Time Recovery).
- Good knowledge of Linux, bash.
- Experience in database deployment.
- Basic knowledge in FX market domain.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more
2500 euro relocation bonus