Software Engineer in Test (Relocation to Tallinn)
Местоположение и тип занятости
This position is with full-time relocation to Tallinn, Estonia. Kuehne+Nagel provides high quality legal support needed for non-EU citizen to get work permit in Estonia.
Kuehne+Nagel opened IT Center of Excellence in Tallinn in 2012. Currently it has over 340 employees with average net growth of 75+ employees per year. All of our employees are IT related people: software engineers, various level support, analysts, quality engineers, project managers, IT management, etc. Our working language is English, so you must be fluent in English both oral and written.
We already have more than 100 people from all over the world who relocated to Estonia to work for our IT center. We have 30+ employees who relocated from Russia and Ukraine and are with us for already 2+ years. As part of an interview process we would be happy to put you in direct contact with people who relocated to Estonia to learn more about their experience and help you make decision to relocate.
To learn more about IT landscape in Estonia consider visiting https://www.workinestonia.com/
We are looking for Software Engineer in Test to join our organization.
This opening is in ISC EMEA organization. ISC EMEA is 200+ people organization that provides IT solutions to 69 countries from EMEA region of Kuehne+Nagel. We work directly with our logistics business on the ground. We identify end users’ needs and deliver solutions to them. We feel, live and act as business decision makers. We chose not to be people who see their goal in building software. We chose to be people who see their goal in solving business problems by means of technology. We invest lot of our time and energy into learning ins and outs of our company’s and our industry’s business, ins and outs of our customers’ (both internal and external) needs. We take the pride, as well as responsibility, for influencing operational business not only via software we build but also via advanced technology vision that we share and educate on our partners in Kuehne+Nagel.
As a technical lead in automation frameworks, you are in charge of developing, implementing, and sustaining the automation frameworks used on the Digital API team. You drive the processes and practices in support of application development and test activities throughout the software development lifecycles. You will lead and consult on test automation strategy, requirement, design, implementation and execution. Mentor other software development engineers in test, and provide direction on the development and implementation of test automation processes, methods and tools.
- Develop and implement a vision for the automation frameworks used by a team
- Lead the technical work of other engineers on the automation frameworks team
- Responsible for the creation, definition, implementation and leadership of the strategy that defines how test automation will be performed across one or more software applications and platforms.
- Manages refactoring approach and methodology to ensure automation code continues to gain in efficiency.
Skills and experience:
- Test automation infrastructure and framework development experience.(3 years)
- At least 3 years as a developer (java, c#, python)
- Experience designing, developing and implementing test automation strategies and approaches.(5 years)
- Knowledge in agile testing practices and the collaboration with developers and business side
- Broad experience with creating, executing and tracking test plans and test activities
- bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software architecture or a similar field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must