Senior Java Developer (Relocation to Tallinn)
Местоположение и тип занятости
This position is with full-time relocation to Tallinn, Estonia. Kuehne+Nagel provides high quality legal support needed for non-EU citizen to get work permit in Estonia.
Kuehne+Nagel opened IT Center of Excellence in Tallinn in 2012. Currently it has over 340 employees with average net growth of 75+ employees per year. All of our employees are IT related people: software engineers, various level support, analysts, quality engineers, project managers, IT management, etc. Our working language is English, so you must be fluent in English both oral and written.
We already have more than 100 people from all over the world who relocated to Estonia to work for our IT center. We have 30+ employees who relocated from Russia and Ukraine and are with us for already 2+ years. As part of an interview process we would be happy to put you in direct contact with people who relocated to Estonia to learn more about their experience and help you make decision to relocate.
To learn more about IT landscape in Estonia consider visiting https://www.workinestonia.com/
We are looking for Senior Java Developer to join our organization.
This opening is in ISC EMEA organization. ISC EMEA is 200+ people organization that provides IT solutions to 69 countries from EMEA region of Kuehne+Nagel. We work directly with our logistics business on the ground. We identify end users’ needs and deliver solutions to them. We feel, live and act as business decision makers. We chose not to be people who see their goal in building software. We chose to be people who see their goal in solving business problems by means of technology. We invest lot of our time and energy into learning ins and outs of our company’s and our industry’s business, ins and outs of our customers’ (both internal and external) needs. We take the pride, as well as responsibility, for influencing operational business not only via software we build but also via advanced technology vision that we share and educate on our partners in Kuehne+Nagel.
You will work in a growing agile team that does both green field development and updates or modifies existing software. We are looking for the developer who joins our team to face the challenges in the most effective technical way. In this role, you will perform analysis, design, development, and perform unit testing.
- Developing existing and new functionality of enterprise solutions
- Taking part of design decisions together with the team and business stakeholders
- Improving code quality according to the best practices
- Integration of new components into existing environment
- System maintenance, support for application rollouts and operations
- Support of other activities across the full software development cycle
Skills and experience:
- Solid software development fundamentals, solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Profound experience in software development
- High self-motivation, interest in current trends in software development
- Outstanding team player, able to take over responsibility
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must