Java Developer (Relocation to Tallinn)
This position is with full-time relocation to Tallinn, Estonia. Kuehne+Nagel provides high quality legal support needed for non-EU citizen to get work permit in Estonia.
Kuehne+Nagel opened IT Center of Excellence in Tallinn in 2012. Currently it has over 340 employees with average net growth of 75+ employees per year. All of our employees are IT related people: software engineers, various level support, analysts, quality engineers, project managers, IT management, etc. Our working language is English, so you must be fluent in English both oral and written.
We already have more than 100 people from all over the world who relocated to Estonia to work for our IT center. We have 30+ employees who relocated from Russia and Ukraine and are with us for already 2+ years. As part of an interview process we would be happy to put you in direct contact with people who relocated to Estonia to learn more about their experience and help you make decision to relocate.
To learn more about IT landscape in Estonia consider visiting https://www.workinestonia.com/
We are looking for Java Developer to join our organization.
You will work in a growing agile team that does both green field development and supports existing software. We are looking for the developer who joins our team to face the challenges in the most effective technical way. In this role, you will perform analysis, design, development, and unit testing.
- Developing new and existing functionality of enterprise solutions
- Taking part in design decisions together with the team and business stakeholders
- Improving code quality according to the best practices
- Integration of new components into existing environment
- Support of other activities across the full software development cycle
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Minimum of 3 years hands on development experience in Java
- Having experience with Spring Boot, Angular, JPA is a plus
- Experience in creating a reusable, component-based web user interface
- High self-motivation, interest in current trends in software development
- Outstanding team player, able to take over responsibility
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must