QA Automation Engineer (Relocation to Tallinn)
Местоположение и тип занятости
This position is with full-time relocation to Tallinn, Estonia. Kuehne+Nagel provides high quality legal support needed for non-EU citizen to get work permit in Estonia.
Kuehne+Nagel opened IT Center of Excellence in Tallinn in 2012. Currently it has over 340 employees with average net growth of 75+ employees per year. All of our employees are IT related people: software engineers, various level support, analysts, quality engineers, project managers, IT management, etc. Our working language is English, so you must be fluent in English both oral and written.
We already have more than 100 people from all over the world who relocated to Estonia to work for our IT center. We have 30+ employees who relocated from Russia and Ukraine and are with us for already 2+ years. As part of an interview process we would be happy to put you in direct contact with people who relocated to Estonia to learn more about their experience and help you make decision to relocate.
To learn more about IT landscape in Estonia consider visiting https://www.workinestonia.com/
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our organization.
This opening is in ISC EMEA organization. ISC EMEA is 200+ people organization that provides IT solutions to 69 countries from EMEA region of Kuehne+Nagel. We work directly with our logistics business on the ground. We identify end users’ needs and deliver solutions to them. We feel, live and act as business decision makers. We chose not to be people who see their goal in building software. We chose to be people who see their goal in solving business problems by means of technology. We invest lot of our time and energy into learning ins and outs of our company’s and our industry’s business, ins and outs of our customers’ (both internal and external) needs. We take the pride, as well as responsibility, for influencing operational business not only via software we build but also via advanced technology vision that we share and educate on our partners in Kuehne+Nagel.
As the QA Engineer you will work on automation using tools such as Cucumber and Selenium. Within this position, you will be writing automation scripts from scratch, understand internal software and meet requirements.
- Design, development and optimization of test frameworks and test systems
- Create test scripts from regression and functional test plans
- Manage inbound test requests, estimating time needed and working with other team members to set priorities
- Assist other software engineers in writing effective tests
Skills and experience:
- Profound knowledge in common test design techniques
- Strong experience developing automation frameworks with Java, Selenium, and SQL
- High self-motivation, interest in current trends in software development
- Outstanding team player, able to take over responsibility
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must