Senior IT Service Lead (SAP MM, PP, QM, PM)
Mars IS is the global division of Mars, responsible for developing, implementing and continuously improving the IT Services that support our business processes. An opportunity exists for Senior Service Analyst covering Logistics (raw and pack materials), Manufacturing, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance areas within global service team, which has several offices over the globe. This is a permanent position based in Stupino (Moscow region), Russia.
Would you like to help business to be more effective by governing functional changes to applications? Improve IT support processes? Investigate not obvious issues in order to find root cause? Communicate with global teams in dozens of countries all over the world? To be part of IT hub of young and ambitious professionals? We do. You can.
This role provides functional and technical support for global business applications (SAP modules MM, PP, QM, PM / ETQ Reliance / LabVantage LIMS) with focus on EU region, around 50 factories. The role holder will be accountable for ensuring availability and efficiency of our IT services for the MARS Business Units within the designated functional area.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Operational excellence:
- coordination of onsite and offshore contractors to meet SLAs for tickets resolution (incidents, requests); for problems resolution (root cause investigation, improvement activities based on issues trend);
- represent service team within network of key users and functional experts in region.
- Projects successful delivery:
- software release/upgrade cycle management;
- service take on of new software rollouts from deployment teams;
- software functional enhancements, based on business requests and recommended template solutions.
- Applications service ownership & support processes continuous improvement based on ITIL framework.
- 3+ years of IT support experience for business applications (client-server), from service side or business side as a key user;
- 1+ years of SAP experience from service or development / deployment side or from business side as a key user (modules MM, PP, QM, PM - experience in at least 1 of that modules);
- Fluent English (both verbal and written);
- ITIL framework usage experience is a plus;
- Big international company experience is a plus.
- Work in the international company.
- Open office environment.
- Opportunity to work with team of professionals represented globally.
- Opportunity to learn new functionality and business processes.
- Flexible schedule.
- Extended medical insurance.
- 100% sick leave compensation recovery.
- Meal compensations.
- Annual bonus.
- Our office is located in Stupino, Moscow region. Corporate transport is available for employees every day:
- within Stupino city;
- from Moscow to Stupino (from Tulskaya and Domodedovskaya metro station).