DevOps Storage Team leader and Engineers
Местоположение и тип занятости
More information about this job:
Drive linux verification infrastructure, tools and coding business logic testing on top of modern CI/CD methodologies utilizing python/perl/bash/linux tools.
- Develop Jenkins CI/CD methodologies and project for storage team products (kernel and userspace)
- Design and Develop virtualization and bare-metal environments for simulating customer setups
- For team leader: Mentoring and Managing multi-project activities and engineers, work closely with RnD to develop/add new tests and capabilities.
- Passion for building excellent automation infra for linux environment
- Broad knowledge for CI/CD tools and methods, passion to learn and bring new ones
- Bash, Python or Perl coding experience for automation and business logic (hands-on experience)
- Open-source development experience is a plus
- Performance and Health monitoring
- Automate everything approach with scripting languages
- Release and Build management
- Learn new products and write automation with python for clustered environment
- Documentation and communication skills
- Unix System administration skills (power user or admin level)
- Ability to support several concurring working streams/tasks and efficiently work under time pressure
- Ability to work independently and efficiently reach targets in cooperation with distributed multinational team
- Proactive and "Getting things done" attitude and problem solving skill
Please, send your resume on english to mail Shimi Edry — email@example.com.